INFORMATION NOTICE ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
(ART. 13 EU REG. 2016/679)
For the purposes of EU Regulation No. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, we hereby inform you that the processing of personal data provided by you and acquired by Alea S.r.l. as a result of the activity carried out by the latter, will be processed in compliance with the rules set out in the aforementioned Regulation in respect of the resulting rights and obligations.
- a) Data Controller
The data controller is Alea S.r.l. with registered office in Caneva, Via Col de Rust No. 19 (Tax Code and VAT No.: 00076440932, in the person of its legal representative, Mr. Aldo Comelli. The Data Controller can be contacted at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- b) Purpose of the data processing Your personal data are essential and will be dealt with in the context of the management of the contract, also for preliminary purposes, for related negotiations and the consequent supply and/or sale and/or purchase relationship and any other activity necessarily related to and/or connected with you (and thus by way of example and not exhaustively: the establishment, execution and management of the contractual relationship, the processing of and compliance with accounting activities, administrative and tax obligations, as well as those related to the fulfilment of the obligations imposed by the anti-money laundering legislation, etc.).
- c) Legal basis for the processing of data
The legal basis for processing is the requirement to perform the contract and/or contracts to which you are a party or the implementation of pre-contractual measures requested by you.
- d) Legitimate interests of the Data Controller
The legitimate interests which the Data Controller pursues in relation to the processing of data must respect and comply with the contractual and/or pre-contractual obligations assumed.
- e) Compulsory or optional data provision and the consequences of refusal
The provision of your personal data is mandatory in order that the data controller can fulfil the obligations deriving and arising from the contractual and/or pre-contractual relationship with you, as well as those imposed by law or regulation. The failure to provide your personal data will render it impossible to establish or continue the contractual relationship, to the extent that such data is necessary for its performance.
- f) Processing methods Your personal data will be processed through the use of tools and procedures suitable to guarantee security and confidentiality, using both analogic media/paper and with the aid of IT support and tools.
- g) Persons that may be recipients of personal data
Your personal data will be processed exclusively by the Data Controller, by the Data Processors appointed by him and by the persons in charge of the processing, who shall be strictly authorised to do so.
Your personal data may be disclosed, following inspections or checks to all the inspection bodies responsible for assessments and checks concerning the compliance with legal obligations.
Your personal data may be disclosed to companies/professional firms that provide assistance, or advice or partnership services to the data controller, in accounting, administrative, fiscal, legal, tax, financial, social security matters, in relation to the establishment and management of the contractual and/or pre-contractual relationship with you in place, to government agencies for the performance of institutional tasks within the limits established by law or by regulations or to third party service providers to whom communication is necessary for the performance of the services inherent and connected to the existing contractual and/or pre-contractual relationship with you, to other employees and/or collaborators of the data controller for the time strictly necessary for the fulfilment of their instrumental and/or ancillary duties for the performance of the relationship with you; this shall always be under the control and supervision of the Data Controller, of the data processors and strictly authorised processing officers. Your personal data may be disclosed to public or private individuals that may access personal data under the provisions of law or regulation or under measures taken by judicial authority.
Your personal data will not be disseminated.
- h) Duration of data retention
The storage of your personal data will take place for the entire duration of the contractual and/or pre-contractual relationship(s) in place with you and for a further 10 (ten) years to the extent and function of the need to guarantee the Company the possible exercise and protection, judicial and/or extrajudicial, of its rights and interests arising from, related or connected to/the relationship/s with you and/or to your/their subject.
- i) Existence of an automated decision-making process
There is no automated decision-making process.
- l) Intention of the Data Controller in regard to the processing of personal data
The data controller may transfer your personal data to service companies located outside the European Union (e.g. cloud platforms) provided that they assure adherence to the Privacy Shield with the European Union and are deemed to comply with the provisions of EU Regulation No. 679/2016.
- m) Rights of the Data Subject
In relation to personal data subject to the processing referred to in this information notice, you are entitled at any time to:
– Access (art. 15 EU Reg. No. 2016/679): The Data Controller guarantees the right of access to personal data concerning the data subject;
– Amendment (Art. 16 EU Reg. No. 2016/679): the Data Controller, at the request of the interested party, shall provide for the correction of incorrect personal data without unjustified delay.
– Deletion (Art. 17 EU Reg. no. 2016/679): The Data Controller shall provide for the deletion of the personal data of the interested party without undue delay if: the personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the data subject revokes consent; the data subject party opposes the processing and there is no prevailing legitimate reason to proceed with the processing; the personal data have been processed unlawfully.
– Limitation (Art. 18 EU Reg. no. 2016/679): the Data Controller shall limit the processing at the request of the data subject when: the data subject disputes the accuracy of the data; the processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of the data but requests the limitation of the processing; the data are no longer necessary for the purposes of processing, but are necessary for the assessment, exercise and defence of a right in court; the data subject has contested the processing and is awaiting the prevailing legitimate reasons of the Data Controller with respect to those of the interested party.
– Portability (Art. 20 EU Reg. No. 2016/679): understood as the right to obtain data from the Data Controller in a structured format in common use that is readable by an automatic device, to be transmitted to another data controller without hindrance.
– Objection to processing (Art. 21 EU Reg. No. 2016/679): The data subject has the right to object at any time to the processing of his or her personal data.
– Complaint to the Italian data Protection Authority (Art. 51 Reg. EU Reg. No. 2016/679).
The above rights may be exercised by written communication to be sent via email to the address email@example.com
Or by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to the following address: Alea S.r.l. with registered office in via Col de Rust, 19 33070 Caneva (PN) – pec: firstname.lastname@example.org